okay so i've never been on a cruise but this could be totally cool for everyone. betcha didn't know you could play golf on a cruise... nice and relaxing thing to do in november.
My screen cuts off the url for the cruise so I didn't look at the details. Did you mean this for Mom and Dad or for everyone? If everyone, I have to be a pain and say not me--school, as usual. Let's tell Dad he needs to have his birthday on a more convenient day, late Nov is a bugger.
5 comments:
i found a cruise leaving on november 25
out of fort lauderdale, FL
prices are pretty good i think
-suz
http://www.princess.com/pb/priceDetails.do?subnav=&voyageCode=B747&tourCode=&resType=C&productCode=CEM070&departureDate=Nov+04%2C+2007&productDesc=Eastern+Caribbean+-+Roundtrip+Fort+Lauderdale+
Christine here.
My screen cuts off the url for the cruise so I didn't look at the details. Did you mean this for Mom and Dad or for everyone? If everyone, I have to be a pain and say not me--school, as usual. Let's tell Dad he needs to have his birthday on a more convenient day, late Nov is a bugger.
no i mean everyone...
when are we all ever going to go on a cruise together if not to celebrate dad's birthday.
nellie likes this idea too!
-suz
sorry but i can't go on a cruise. can't. won't. either way, it ain't happening.
I went on a cruise once. I liked it.
Post a Comment