Tuesday, July 31, 2007

places to have this event

From Christine.

More to keep track of things than for any immediate action.

Mama Lucia's 265-3224
35-50 people
buffet--say, baked ziti, salad (house or caesar), pizza, lemon chicken, strawberry shortcake, tiramisu

They probably won't close the restaurant, unless we get that many people. I said 35-50 but that's just a guess right now. I also said Sat, Nov 24, at 6 pm.

The owners are out of town until mid-Aug. They will call me back and quote prices.

A couple of things--the caesar salad, last time I was there, was so garlicky/anchovie-y as to be inedible. Dad often says he doesn't like Italian food. On the other hand, there is the long-running joke that we are Italians, what with the number of times a week he gets spaghetti and what with the number of children.

4 comments:

a doran kid said...

Ooops, should probably make note of who wrote what. Is there a way to edit this post?

Christine

Peter said...

Not to mention when Mom died her hair jet black circa 1992 and Dad referred to her as his "Italian Bride"

a doran kid said...

hi christine...
once you are logged in there should be a pencil/paper icon at the end of your blog...click on it to edit your blog at any time.

suz

a doran kid said...

Ok, I think I've figured out editing. Thanks, Suz. Sigh. These blog things, just enough like each other to confuse the shit out of me.

Christine