hi there!
okay so i looked into getting blackpool rock with a message inside. i'll check to see if i can get it in yellow and blue. is the blue navy blue or royal blue? this would be cool.
i told nellie last night and she was sooooo excited we were doing this and especially that we are all coming home. that part she was really happy about. peter get the monday after thanksgiving off now. we all know how you are! heehee!
mom suggested to have the party at the firehall in hannawa falls. linda's wedding was really nice there and she had it catered by angelo's.
mom and i were talking about if all these people come all this way to the party, we should maybe have a weekend event kind of thing.
like the party on saturday and then sunday we trek to lake placid for dad's actual birthday and all do something there?
i don't know. what do you guys think? i was thinking (i know this is ridiculous but wouldn't it be cool if we got a band?)
a photographer would also be nice...eeeewww laird chaifee. christine - do you know any photography/art students that may want to hang around over thanksgiving break? i dunno...trying to be cost effective.
but taking pictures is important especially since we'll all be together.
we can also upload photos post a blog and have lots of fun with this. kind of a good way to organize the party since we are all so far apart.
love you all.
2 comments:
Directions to the Hanawa Falls Firemans field house...."go toward postwood and turn left".
I hear the Birches has a sweet game of shuffleboard with sawdust for the "after-party"
Dad needs new clubs. His suck. I know - I bought them for him.
Band - no. Double axle is touring Europe. The best parties these days are just a cheezy playlist blasting from an IPOD. I could probaby borrow Jason's PC DJ laptop and really do it right.
Someone come up with a date/timeline for this shin-dig.
Christine writes: I came up with a time, Sat, Nov 24, 6 pm.
I have to call the Field House next.
Yes, Peter should bring Jason's PC DJ laptop--make sure he has all the songs we're going to suggest.
St Matthews is royal blue and yellow, I believe, but this should be confirmed with Our Nel.
Post a Comment